As an organisation Got2B works for Young People, part of this work is to equip parents with the skills and confidence to guide their children through the teenage years.
Support is right here
We are currently unable to offer parent buddies due to funding changes and current covid-19 restrictions. However do still contact us as we are hoping to begin again soon, we can add you to our list.
Contact our Parent Services Manager Nicola on 07399 780721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Take 3 Programme is a parenting course in two parts for parents of young people aged between 10 and 18
Part 1 – a basic course consisting of ten ‘core’ sessions
Part 2 – ten extra ‘pick and mix’ sessions focusing on specific issues which can be added to the basic course
Take 3 has two main aims:
- to improve relationships between young people and their families; and
- to improve young people’s behaviour at home, at school and in the wider community.
To this end, the objectives of the course are to equip parents with skills and strategies to:
- nurture their young people by encouraging them and listening to them;
- provide appropriate structure and boundaries for their young people;
- take care of themselves so that they have more energy for their job of parenting and can also model self-care to their young people.
If you are a professional looking to commission parenting services
We are able to be flexible to your needs and offer very competative pricing. Contact us to see how we can help
On-line and face to face support
We are currently offering telephone and on-line support to parents, and will be returning to face to face work in line with lifting of lockdown regulations
Individual Parenting support
We can offer 1:1 support for parents from 6 sessions to a full Take 3 program
Take 3 for groups
Whether on your premises or off-site we can provide a comprehensive, evidenced based course for your clients.